Andrea Fulerton Nails/ NOTD

Sunday 26 December 2010

Haul 2 of late has been the Andrea Fulerton range. So far I've picked up the nail tattoos - two chain ones & one locks & keys (whilst they were 3 for 2 at Superdrug!) as well as two Stripe & Sparkles:

 

The first one is "Pattie" a black polish (with a "skinny striping brush") and holographic glitter on top. The second one I got was "Kathleen", a white polish with white multicoloured glitter. There's other polishes/ nail items in the range aside from the Stripe & Sparkle range, such as French Manicure kits, Peel Off nail polishes, Crystal Gemstones, "Trio" nail polishes (two polishes that can be layered or wore alone), but I didn't bother buying as I thought I could layer normal polishes in the same way.. although some of them did look really great! 

The Crystal Gemstones (click here for info) can be used to get a much cheaper version of the famed Nails Inc pedicure that starts from £120 (click here for service prices). Now I don't know about you, but I thought that was a ludicrous amount for having a pedicure, whether or not it lasts 3 weeks!! Thankfully, you can achieve a similar (if not same) effect with Andrea Fulerton, so I'm planning to get this next..

Here's a quick NOTD I did when I got the tattoos (I was desperate to see how they worked!):
It's soo unbelievably simple to use, just simply cut, peel and stick! This was taken without a topcoat, but topcoat is recommended to seal it in.

The peel off nail polishes sound interesting to me, but also seem quite gimmicky and impractical.. I'd be intrigued to try them though for a bargainous price! One thing they don't have is testers unfortunately, which is a bummer. Anyway, I shall try to get some nail looks done with these products I've bought, although I have to admit I'm not that great with nails!

Hope this has helped anyone interested in the range,

<3

1 comment:

I'd love for you to leave me some comments.. they make me happy!

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)