Caffeine with a Touch of Magic FOTD

Wednesday 8 December 2010

Since I ordered the Garnier tinted caffeine eye roll-on, I've been using it daily and despite my hideous dark circles (from much too many coursework all-nighters at uni!), I actually love rolling this on every morning! Maybe it's the metal roller ball, but it feels SO cooling under my eyes, and contains caffeine which supposedly helps (micro)circulation, as with cellulite products... although for cellulite I don't think it's as effective seeing as the skin's much thicker there. As for under the eyes, its quite thin and delicate, so it could actually be effective! The texture isn't dry as well, which is a plus for me; my dry skin does annoy me!
Here's a pic of the "dark" one I ordered, it's still quite light to be honest; a more pink tone, whereas usually, concealers have to have a yellow tone for me to wear them.

Here's how I look without anything (but eyeliner!):

And the same eye, this time with Garnier tinted eye roll-on:

You can defo see a brightness under my eye as opposed to the terribly zombie-like dark circle, so I do love this product.

Here's another product I bought earlier this year but only just got the chance to play with:
No it's not a late halloween post! It's Barry M's "touch of magic" lipstick that I was enthralled with when I saw it. I'm a sucker for "magical"/colour changing cosmetics, cos I'm still childish like that. Too Faced have a "mood swing emotionally activated lipgloss" which reminded me of this product a little seeing as this Barry M one changes to a shade of pink/red. I just love the fact that it's a "witch" green and doesn't at all apply like that to the lips, but also that it is quite moisturising and not at all dry. The website states it is a "waterproof formula with added Aloe Vera stays on for up to 8 hours. Depending on the alkali level of your lips, determines just how pale or rich the colour will go." So I guess it's the Aloe Vera part that makes it a nice moisturising texture.

Here's a quick FOTD I did with these two products and a couple others:
> UD Ink for Eyes - zero
> UD 24/7 eyeliner - yeyo
> Garnier tinted eye roll on (dark)
> Eyelure individual lashes (short ones!)
> Sleek blush - rose gold
> Barry M lipstick - touch of magic

I used the Garnier tinted roll on under my eyes after using topliner. I then used UD Yeyo on the bottom lashline (inspired by Kim Kardashian & her signature bottom white lashline!)
I applied the eyelashes along my top lash line using the included Eyelure glue, followed by a bit of Sleek Rose Gold blush on the cheeks, finishing with Barry M Touch of Magic lipstick..


It's a very simple look, hope you like it!

<3

9 comments:

  1. ooh the garnier product looks lovely! i wonder if that's available in canada yet? also, was it the UD eyeliner you used for the garnier before/after shot?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey dani! I'm not too sure about it's availability in Canada! I would of thought you guys would have it (or something similar) before us!
    And yep, it is indeed UD ink for eyes.. I just made it thicker when I added the lashes =)
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, I've been using the eye roll on since summer & I can't get enough of it :) :)

    Kaushal xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are absolutely stunning!
    I've been wondering whether to buy this & after seeing the fab results, I think I will buy it. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG that barry M lipstick looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. great review, love the look of that garnier product, although I'm not so sure it would do such a good job on my awful dark circles. You have such gorgeous eyes :) Love Jo xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. you're so stunning mashallah i know i say it everytime lol

    im so sorry about being late with a response but the recipe that mummy uses is :
    chocolate cupcakes

    3/4 cup butter
    1/2 cup sugar
    2 cups flour
    1/2 tsp salt
    2 tsp vanilla
    1 cup dark brown sugar
    3 eggs
    1tsp bicarbonate of soda
    3/4 cup cocoa powder
    1 1/2 cup millk
    1 tbsp coffee (makes the cocoa tastes stronger as for the glitter and stuff my mum just buys that from like cake shops or from the internet but i hope its not too late!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY mr. frootibeauty

    ALSO i have a giveaway with a bunch of arabic make up that i bought from here if you wanna enter the link is http://xarabianeyesx.blogspot.com/2010/12/400-followers-arabic-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. That looks very cute!! And you are pretty!!

    Marcy,
    smudgemyeyeliner.com

    ReplyDelete

I'd love for you to leave me some comments.. they make me happy!

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)