Festive Sleek haul and (old) findings

Wednesday 22 December 2010

Sorry I've been a bit AWOL lately, just been doing some overtime at work and boy is it busy! You'd have thought snow would have put people off shopping but of course not late Christmas shopping!
Anyway, I've been doing a bit of my own little shopping, picking up things whenever I've been out and about.

First haul: Sleek
I managed to pick up the LE Sleek Sparkle palette; great for the festive season, and great for sparkle enthusiasts like moi! I also picked up the Sleek Pout Polish in Powder Pink, and the LE shimmer blush Pomegranate.


 and blurred so you can see the glitter:
 And the Pout Polish & blush:
and swatches:
As you can see, the Pomegranate is more of a purple shade than the Rose Gold (check my swatches for Rose Gold here). The Powder Pink pout polish is more a baby pink compared to the Pink Cadillac, I love both! As for the Sparkle palette, I didn't bother doing swatches as I'm sure every other blogger has probably swatched it already, I'll be doing another Christmassy look with the Sparkle palette in my next post, look out for it! If you do want swatches though, I'll do it =)

My last visit to my mums ended entailed nice beauty surprises! Firstly I'd won a lipstick from Rimmel: Lasting Finish Lipstick in Sweetie (woop!):

 
I'll defo have to use this in a make up look soooon.. I love the colour so much! Especially cos it has purple flecks in it!

The other thing was something I knew I'd bought as a spare present, but wasn't sure if it had been gifted already.. luckily for me it hadn't! It was a UD "Urban Essentials" set from a while ago which consists of a LE huge size Primer Potion (PP) and two eyeshadows - Midnight Cowboy (beige with silver microglitter) & Goddess (midnight blue with electric blue microglitter). In all honesty I've used the Goddess eyeshadow since I got it, if you find me on most days when I can't be bothered to use colours but want to make a slight effort, I use it on the outer corners of the eyes (with Clinique Sugar Sugar on the inner corners). I can't for the life of me remember where I placed the Midnight Cowboy though! 
The PP in this pack is amazingly still liquid-y, as opposed to dried out, so hopefully I should be able to use it =D
  and the shadows individually; Midnight Cowboy:
 And Goddess (with & without glitter showing):

On an UD note, the last time I bought something I received some samples from the lovely lovely people on the UD stand.. it's rare for them to have samples but seeing as I buy so much UD from them, I got one of each =D

The Stardust shadow is in "Retrograde" (dark purple with sparkle) and the Lipstick in "Gash" (matches my lip pencil from them!). I'm not sure what colour the lipgloss is in as I haven't opened it and couldn't see any visible names.
Here's the Stardust shadow swatch and description & All Nighter spray:



Can't wait to use these new products, let me know what you think!

<3

4 comments:

  1. Great haul! That's awesome that you found some old things that you forgot. Those samples look awesome too. Nothing better than something free!

    http://mommysbiggestblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice haul! whenever i scroll up or down, i never fail to stop and look at that red lipstick! lol! congratulations on winning! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. what is Sleek?? First time i saw it :) I really like the color!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you totally made me fill up a cart with sleek products, sooooo wish that they were widely available in the states :( i love their products!!!

    and urban decay owns my soul, great items :D

    ReplyDelete

I'd love for you to leave me some comments.. they make me happy!

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)