Romantic Red FOTD

Wednesday 26 January 2011

I haven't been able to do makeup looks much lately, simply because I haven't had the time! I've done some face painting on children, my normal nutrition sessions and quite a few dinners (mainly birthday ones). I did however manage to take a couple pictures of a leaving dinner I went to where I wore a lovely velvet wine coloured red dress. 
Here's the dress I wore: 
 

The dress is by Red Herring and I wore it with leggings; lovely and warm! It's now on sale here if you're interested, I love it =D

Although the occasion wasn't actually romantic, I decided to use it as a possible Valentine's look seeing as it had red in it and the dress is pretty romantic!

Anyway, the makeup I used for this was:

> UDPP
> Manly 120 palette
> Khuraira Age Control Concealer in light
> MAC moisturecover concealer in NC35
> Sleek blush in Sunrise
> Sleek Pout Polish in Scandal
> Dior Show mascara

I pretty much used the same format as my Christmassy look (here), but instead of green I used black eyeshadow for the outer corner and more yellow-gold.
So here's the eyes:
And the rest of the face:


Hope you like the look, I'll try doing more Valentine's looks where poss, but these looks I've done are pretty and suitable for Valentine's too: Simple Touch of Magic, gold eyes & red lips, neutral/brown look, or a pink-purple look.

Also, if anyone's going to the London IMATS this weekend, let me know! I'll be going this Sunday.. I'm super excited!


<3



1 comment:

  1. You look great, as always :-) I can see why your blog title includes lashes... I'm slightly jealous!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love for you to leave me some comments.. they make me happy!

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)