FFF: Just A Couple Shades Of Grey Smokey Makeup Look

Saturday 21 February 2015

Hi Frooti Beautys!

Yet again I've managed to get a look done (I'm on a roll, I know).
I'm back to a smokey look, but this time with a cool toned Grey that's currently a "hot" colour right now, due to a certain movie (hence the post title and totally coincidental by the way).

Anyway, as per usual, I've listed the products below and as always, let me know what you think <3

Products used:
Eyes:
• UDPP & NYX JEP in Milk

Illamasqua Precision Brow Gel in Stare
• Motives eyeshadows: Blizzard & Platinum (inner corner highlight), Dusk & Gunmetal (eyelid), Onyx
(outer corner), Cappuccino (crease) 
• Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette - Foxy, W.O.S & Naked 2 for blending and brow bone
• Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliner in Dime (lower waterline)
• NYC Liquid Eyeliner
• Estee Lauder Little Black Primer
• Ardell Lashes: Demi 120
• Lenses: Desio Lens in Forest Green
Face:
• NYX HD Foundation in Soft Beige
House Of GlamDolls GlamBase Wheel for contouring and concealing under foundation, and "Illuminate" for highlighting on top
Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Kit - Fawn, Java, Havana for contour, Banana and Sand for highlight
Motives Blush in Pretty In Pink
Lips: 
YSL Rouge Volupte lipstick in 9 Caress Pink


I seem to be loving pinks/pinky nudes on the lips lately, I'll try choose a different shade for the next look (or at least do variations in lip colours!).

Let me know what you'd like to see or if you have an outfit you'd like makeup inspiration for <3
post signature

4 comments:

I'd love for you to leave me some comments.. they make me happy!

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)