FFF: Dramatic Green Arabic Makeup Look - Collab with Shazia

Friday 20 March 2015

I thought I'd restart my collaboration feature again seeing as I've been a bit more frequent with blog posts this year.
If you remember my collab with Sanna (Look A Million) in 2013, it involved choosing a theme/colour and leaving the artists to create whatever look they want with it.

This weeks theme is a green one and I collaborated with Shazia Haque to create a look with the colour.
I've listed the products I used below as usual; I decided to try two types of nude lip shades for this look and have added Shazia's pics after too.

Products used:
Eyes:
• UDPP & NYX JEP in Blackbean

Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade - Ebony
• Motives eyeshadows: Creme Fresh (inner corner highlight), Green Apple (inner eyelid), Forbidden & Heavy Metal (eyelid), Onyx (outer corner), Cappuccino
(crease), Vanilla (brow bone)
• Urban Decay Distortion Heavy Metal Glitter eyeliner
• Urban Decay 24/7 eye pencil in Dime & El Dorado
• NYC Liquid Eyeliner
• Benefit They're Real mascara
• Motives lashes in 111
• Lenses: Desio Lens in Forest Green
Face:
• Motives Quad in Medium & Liquid Powder Mineral foundation in Vanilla Cream
House Of GlamDolls GlamBase Wheel for contouring and concealing under foundation
Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Kit - Fawn, Java, Havana for contour, Banana and Sand for highlight
Motives Blush in Baby Doll
Lips: 
Motives for LaLa lipstick in Nice
Motives lipstick in Pink Sand

And here's Shazia's look using the green theme, how gorgeous is she (mA)??!:
I like how different our looks are; I went for a dramatic look to differ from my previous green makeup looks whilst Shazia went for a more subtle look which compliments her lip choice too.
You can find the products she used on her Instagram ShaziaHaqueMakeup, be sure to check out her stunning looks!

I'm hoping to keep up with the collab features as much as possible (baby permitting!), so do let me know if you're interested in joining by emailing me via contact@frootibeauty.me.uk

Hope you liked this weeks look, let me know your thoughts! 
                    post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love for you to leave me some comments.. they make me happy!

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)