FFF: Glittery Gold and Red Makeup Look

Friday 13 March 2015

Hi my lovelies!

Last week was a busy week for me as my baby boy turned 1, so I didn't get time to blog but not to worry, I'm back this week with a makeup look that I hope you like =D

I thought I'd go for another gold glittery look, the last one I did was back in January 2013 and this look is fairly similar, but using different brands. I also tweaked a couple things; instead of the black eyeliner on the lower waterline I opted for a nude in this look as well as wearing colour contacts of course, and I also tried two different shades of bold red lips this time around - the bright red Illamasqua "Maneater" lipstick and the dark berry Motives lipstick in "Naughty".
 
Products used:
Eyes:
• UDPP & NYX JEP in Milk

Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade - Ebony
• Motives eyeshadows: Whipped Cream (inner corner highlight), Gold Rush & Goddess (eyelid), Cappuccino
& Hot Chocolate (crease), Vanilla (brow bone), Heavy Metal (lower lashline)
• MAC Reflects Gold Pigment with Anastasia BH Beauty Genius
• Urban Decay Midnight Cowboy and Baked Heavy Metal Glitter eyeliners
• Illamasqua Colouring Pencil Vow (lower waterline)
• NYC Liquid Eyeliner
• Estee Lauder Little Black Primer Mascara
• Ardell Lashes: Demi 117
• Lenses: Desio Lens in Forest Green
Face:
• Motives Quad in Medium
House Of GlamDolls GlamBase Wheel for contouring and concealing under foundation, and "Illuminate" for highlighting on top
Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Kit - Fawn, Java, Havana for contour, Banana and Sand for highlight
Motives Blush in Runway
Lips: 
Illamasqua lipstick in Maneater
Motives lipstick in Naughty


Let me know which lip you prefer to go with this look and how it compares to my last gold glittery look!

                 post signature

4 comments:

  1. I really like this one! I this this is more wearable and a more subtle way of wearing glitter. And I'm not sure which lip looks better haha They are both so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thank you! I'm leaning towards the darker lip myself but I do love me a bright red too! <3

      Delete

I'd love for you to leave me some comments.. they make me happy!

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)