FFF: Urban Decay x Gwen Stefani Palette Makeup Look

Friday 11 December 2015

So following my last review post of the gorgeous Gwen Stefani palette, I had to use the two colours I picked out asap for a makeup look; 1987 (a bright yellow gold) and Danger (a deep royal blue).
love this palette! <3
I also added the electric blue 24/7 eyeliner on the waterline.. full product list and more pics below! 


Eyes:
UDPP - Eden
Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade - Chocolate
Urban Decay Gwen Stefani palette: Blonde & Bathwater (inner corner & browbone), Anaheim (slight above crease), Zone (crease), Blackout (crease intensity), 1987 (eyelid), Stark (blend above crease), Danger (lower lashline)

Illamasqua Precision Gel Liner - Infinity
Urban Decay 24/7 eye pencil - Electric
NYC Liquid liner
Huda Beauty Lashes: Giselle   
Solotica Hidrocor Ocre contact lenses 
 

Face:
Too Faced Born This Way foundation - Sand

NARS Creamy Concealer - Ginger
House Of GlamDolls GlamBase Wheel for concealing on top foundation

Motives Sculpt & Shape Duo
theBalm - Mary Lou Manizer 
  

Lips: 
UD 24/7 lip liner in Liar

UD Gwen Stefani lipstick - Ex-Girlfriend

I have to say I want to create a look with purely Danger as I'm craving a colourful look again, what do you think? 

The Gwen Stefani palette is available at Debenhams, House Of Fraser and John Lewis, be  sure to get yours before it's gone for good!

                post signature

4 comments:

I'd love for you to leave me some comments.. they make me happy!

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)