FF: Naked Palette Brown-Gold Make Up Look

Friday 22 April 2016

Hi my loves!

This post features an old but much used palette: the original Urban Decay Naked Palette.
I have to say out of all three palettes this one is still my favourite (you can read my recommendations/thoughts on the three palettes here).


Products used
Eyes: 
• Too Faced Shadow Insurance 
• Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade Chocolate
Urban Decay Naked Palette - Naked, Half Baked, Smog
• 
Anastasia Beverly Hills Shadow Couture World Traveler Palette - Soft Peach, Morocco, Noir

 Rimmel ScandalEyes pencils - Nude & Black

• Estee Lauder Little Black Primer (bottom lashes)
• NYC Liquid Eyeliner 
• Eldora False Eyelashes H151 + Ardell 117
 
Face:
L'Oreal True Match foundation - Golden Natural (D4/W4)
• Illamasqua Sculpting Palette
• theBalm - Mary Lou Manizer  
  

Lips: 
 NYX Lip Lingerie - Bedtime Flirt & Ruffle Trim

left: Bedtime Flirt on lips; right: Ruffle Trim

I decided to go for a more heavier concealed look (something very popular with IG MUA's at the moment) and kind of more warm on the eyes too as I also have been loving the shades Soft Peach and Morocco from the Anastasia World Traveler palette.
Again, as with the last look, I used my new favourite lip products: the NYX Lip Lingeries in Ruffle Trim and Bedtime Flirt.

Feel free to check out my previous reviews and swatches of the NYX Lip Lingeries here.

What style of make up would you like to see next?
                post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love for you to leave me some comments.. they make me happy!

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)