FF: Smokey Grey Alice Through The Looking Glass Make Up Look

Friday 20 May 2016

This weeks look is using the new Urban Decay Alice Through The Looking Glass palette (to which I have the original that you can spot in this UD post here). I asked you guys what colours you'd like me to use for a look and decided to pick Dream On as I haven't done a greyish look in a while.



I also am using the new Illamasqua Beyond Powder in OMG (that I showed on my snapchat: safiyahtasneem) as well as a new brand of lashes I'm trying: ilashes.
As it is my birthday month, I was ever so nicely spoiled by my friends with the Benefit Cheekathon (which is major value for money by the way!) which I used in this look as well as the Colourpop Ultra Satin Lipstick they got me.
Let me know what you think!

Eyes: 
• Urban Decay Primer Potion (Original)
• Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade Chocolate
 Urban Decay Alice Palette: Time (inner & outer eyelid), Dream On (centre of eyelid), Gone Mad (crease), Chess board (crease), Reflection (to blend), Royal Flush (inner corner/browbone).
 Urban Decay 24/7 eye pencils: Perversion (top waterline), Ransom (bottom waterline)

• Estee Lauder Little Black Primer (bottom lashes)
• NYC Liquid Eyeliner 
• ilashes - Eva & Serena stacked
 
Face:
Estee Lauder Invisible Fluid foundation - 2WN2
• Kevyn Aucoin Sensual Skin Enhancer - SX07
Benefit Cheekathon - Dandelion
Motives - Shape & Sculpt Duo
Illamasqua Beyond Powder: OMG  
  

Lips: 
 Urban Decay Gwen Stefani Lip Liner - Ex-Girlfriend
 Colourpop Ultra Satin Lip - Echo Park


Hope you enjoyed this look and are inspired if you have your own Alice Through The Looking Glass palette; do let me know what your favourite shades are in this palette!
                    post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love for you to leave me some comments.. they make me happy!

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)