Midweek Makeovers: Traditional Red-Gold-Blue Asian Bridal Make Up Look

Wednesday 27 July 2016

As its wedding season, I thought I'd upload this Asian Bridal make up look I did on my friend (also featured in this makeover blog post).
She has a great eye shape to work with so I was glad to be doing her makeup again! Read on for products used in this look <3

Products used:
Eyes: 
• Urban Decay Primer Potion - Eden
• Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade Chocolate
 Urban Decay Naked Palette: Virgin, Naked, Buck, Half Baked, Smog
 Urban Decay Single Eyeshadow: Heat
 MAC Reflects Pigment: Gold
 Urban Decay - Naked Basics Palette (to blend and intensify crease)
• Inglot AMC gel liner - 77
Bourjois Clubbing Eyeliner: Bleu Neon
• Huda Beauty lashes - Farah 
 
Face:
• Make Up Forever HD Foundation - 153
• Kevyn Aucoin Sensual Skin Enhancer - SX07
Too Faced Bronzer: Sun Bunny Bronzer
• Motives - Shape & Sculpt Duo
Illamasqua Blush: Tweak
Laura Mercier: Loose Setting Powder
• MAC Mineralize Skinfinish - Soft & Gentle
theBalm: Mary Lou Manizer
  
Lips: 
MAC Lip Liner: Cherry
MAC lipstick: Viva Glam I (sometimes I also use Ruby Woo)


I do love Traditional Asian Bridal looks particularly when they have additional colours to incorporate (like the blue and green in this outfit). I opted for the blue in this particular look, but would have used green equally if the bride chose to, I just think blue looks more striking and flattering on most occasions (people still fear green for some reason!?).

There are just so many variations when a few more colours are available, but this is just the standard Traditional Asian Bridal look most brides opt for.

What do you think of this look? Let me know if you'd like any specific requests for outfits even as bridesmaids and I'll see what I can do!
 

Shop this look:


                      post signature

3 comments:

  1. Love it. Sam looks flawless Masha'Allah. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you, it's her amazing skincare routine, she's really into it now! =D x

      Delete
  2. Jó honlap : Resep Masakan
    Jó honlap : Zonahobisaya
    Jó honlap : Zonahobisaya
    Jó honlap : Zonahobisaya
    Jó honlap : Zonahobisaya
    Jó honlap : Zonahobisaya
    Jó honlap : Zonahobisaya
    Jó honlap : Biodata

    ReplyDelete

I'd love for you to leave me some comments.. they make me happy!

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)