Midweek Makeovers: Moondust Sparkly Purple 3D Halo Make Up Look

Wednesday 17 August 2016

Hey my lovelies!

This week's midweek makeover post is featuring this Sparkly Purple 3D/Halo eyeshadow look on fellow blogger friend Tanzina of Makeup A to Z! Read on to see what products I used for this look:
We met through blogging and have been friends for a couple years and when she came to visit me she told me she wanted me to do her make up to experiment with different styles and of course I was happy to oblige on such an amazing canvas (mA!)

As you can see from the pictures below, Tanzina is one of the lucky few people in the world who can get away with no make up and still look human, so doing her make up was a joy as she let me do whatever I wanted and wanted to be surprised in the end.. which isn't usually my style lol, I like a client to see what's happening as I'm going along so it's not a shock at the end!

Anyway, here's a breakdown of the products I used:
Eyes: 
• Urban Decay Primer Potion - Eden
• Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade Dark Brown
 Urban Decay Naked paletteNaked, Buck 
 Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance palette - Primavera, Golden Ochre, Raw Sienna, Burnt Orange, Antique Bronze, Cyprus Umber
 Urban Decay Moondust paletteMagnetic
• Inglot AMC gel liner - 77
• Urban Decay Waterline eye pencil - Walk of Shame
• Huda Beauty lashes - Farah 
 
Face:
• Make Up Forever HD Foundation - 153
• Kevyn Aucoin Sensual Skin Enhancer - SX07
• Too Faced Bronzer: Sun Bunny Bronzer
• Motives - Shape & Sculpt Duo
• MAC sheertone blush - PeachyKeen
• Laura Mercier: Loose Setting Powder
• Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector - Prosecco Pop
  
Lips: 
• NYX Lip Liner - Mauve
• Kylie Cosmetics liquid lipstick - Dolce K
I don't know why but the temperature changes when I put pictures in collages?!

I love how this turned out, what do you think? 
Be sure to follow Tanzina over on her blog!
           post signature


shop this look:

               

4 comments:

  1. How incredible! I am in awe of your skills, I myself am hopeless at eye makeup! You have something Kendall Jenner'ish about you- absolutely gorgeous!
    http://flareaforte.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you! Yes she's definitely stunning, a great face to work with!

      Delete

I'd love for you to leave me some comments.. they make me happy!

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)