Naked Heat Makeup Look 2 - Smoked Ashes

Saturday 12 August 2017

Second in my 3 part series of Naked Heat looks is this smoky matte look using shimmer shadows on the bottom lashline and a slight change of colour on the lips as I mixed 1993 Vice liquid lipstick with my fave nude pink shade Backtalk (yes it's personalised!) for this look.
Read on to see all products used and more pictures 💗

Look 2:
Products used:
Eyes: 
• NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil - Black Bean (eyelid only)
• Urban Decay Naked Heat palette - Chaser (all over eye/blending shade) Sauced (blending crease upwards), He Devil (above crease colour), Ashes (on top of Black Bean eye pencil on lid), Lumbre (inner corner bottom lash line), Ember (bottom outer corner lash line), Ounce (browbone highlight)
• Urban Decay 24/7 eye pencil - Rockstar
• Illamasqua Precision Brow Gel - Strike
• Lancome Monsieur Big mascara
• Velour lashes - Whispie Me Away - worn backwards this time!
 
Face:
• Urban Decay Naked Skin foundation - 7.0 (review here)
• Urban Decay Naked Skin concealer - Light Warm
• Maybelline Age Rewind concealer - Nude 
Becca Liquid Shimmering Skin Perfector - Opal
• Urban Decay x Basquiat blush palette - Jawbone (contour), Noho (blush), Now's The Time (highlight + inner corner eye highlight)
• Laura Mercier Loose Setting Powder
  
Lips: 
• Urban Decay Vice liquid lipstick - BackTalk + 1993
The NYX Jumbo Eye pencil makes Ashes look darker on the eyelid as it's actually more of a purply shade (check my swatches review post here).

As this is mostly a matte look I thought I'd intensify the highlight and used Becca liquid highlighter underneath the Basquiat powder highlight.
I also decided to wear the Velour "Whispie Me Away" lashes back to front for this look to have slightly more intensity and flair on the inner corner of my eye (though it's probably not very noticeable!)

This is definitely my favourite look of all three I've created so far, I can always tell when I have more pictures to choose from for the final cut 😅

These are the three eye makeup looks I've created with the palette, you can check the first glittery post here and check out the last fiery halo eye here!
Let me know which is your favourite!
                   post signature

2 comments:

  1. I love all 3 looks so much! Oh my gosh, I've been dying to get my hands on 1993 for so long but it was always out of stock everywhere I asked and I finally got my hands on it the other day and the colour and formula are just gorgeous. It's quickly become my favourite liquid lipstick ❤
    Narzra X
    Www.narzra.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are slaying me with these looks! I think this one is my fave too, seeing them on your Instagram this was the one that stuck out to me the most. xo

    ReplyDelete

I'd love for you to leave me some comments.. they make me happy!

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)