Tuesday Takeover: Yazmiinaktar

Tuesday 7 November 2017

With Christmas/Holiday season finally here, I'm hoping to get some Holiday gift ideas and inspo up on the blog, so keep an eye out for these, but today I have a new guest poster - Yasmin of Yazmiinaktar - a blogger who has been following me since my Frooti days and is super cute and also a new mum now!
I absolutely love her blog and she's ever so kindly reviewed a couple things from a package I received recently from Pur Cosmetics.

Read on to see what she thinks of these Pur Cosmetics Quick Pro products!


Hello Beauties!

Coffee check. Almond croissant check. Typical mommy breakfast am I right? Now that breakfasts out the way, let’s get on with the review!


The LOVELY Safiyah (my honorary Bengali sister, LOL jk) was super-duper lovely to let me review these PUR cosmetics for you all.

I’ve not come across this brand before but you can purchase them from Feel Unique, Beauty Bay and Look Fantastic – so when Safiyah showed me what she has for me to play with I was super excited and selected the following products to review:

Quick Pro Portables Sculpt and Glow - £15.00
Quick Pro Lips - £24.00
The Quick Pro collection is designed for those girls on the go, with each product containing an integrated mirror – whilst also being cruelty, paraben and gluten free!


Autumn is my favourite season and I’ve always been drawn to deeper vampy shades for my lips, so this was a lipkit I was excited to play with. Included where:

LIPGLOSS  ||  Bitten
LIPSTICK  ||  Forbidden
LIP LINER  ||  Siren

Lip glosses, toppers and strobes seem to be all the rage this season, so I love that they’ve included this lip gloss as it’s not a colour I’d typically reach for, but was really excited to try and was pleasantly surprised that it worked so well with such a dark shade. It was by far my favourite item in the set, as it also had lights in the doe-foot wand. The gloss is very shiny, isn’t tacky and makes my lips looks super shiny. It’s almost applied on like a sheer gloss and the glitter wasn’t huge or obnoxious on.  The vibrancy of the berry colour popped that extra little bit once the gloss was on. As it is a gloss, the durability of this product isn’t the best and does come away when eating or drinking, but the handy mirror attached makes it super easy and quick to top yourself up. All the lip products have a very light coconut fragrance to them, which I didn’t mind personally and nor did they have any taste to them.
If you’re not a fan of the darker tones for autumn, the set does come in a nude set also.

The Sculpt and Glow portable palettes are super handy because it’s the size of a credit card and has a very decent mirror making it very travel friendly. There’s enough product in the pans and colour selections for you to play with which I was surprised about. So, you can bring these with you to go from day-to-night – perfect for the upcoming festive seasons!

The Sculpt Palette (Contour L-R)  ||  Silhouette, Go Figure, Bronze
The Glow Palette (Highlight L-R)  ||  Slaycation, Goddess, High Five

Now that I’m a mom I need to be able to look presentable super quick as I don’t have time to get glammed-up anymore, hence the makeup style I prefer is much more of a simple look with a pop of colour. The longevity of the highlight and contour lasted me a good half a day, however the glitter does transfer (by the end of the day I had a baby with a very glittery head from all the kisses! :D)
Regardless, in pictures my glow looked seamless without looking too harsh and I really enjoyed using the contour palette, especially Silhouette which was a cold neutral shade – to warm up the face a little I topped up with Go Figure. I love a good multi-functional product and these little palettes make for great eyeshadows, super easy to use and quick to blend.

If I had to pick only one item to buy from this collection it would be the Sculpt and Glow palettes, I was just impressed with the size, colour transfer and durability of the product. For me it’s a very universally friendly product for all skin tones and an overall good multi-use product. Win win.

I hope you enjoyed this Tuesday Takeover post, if you like more of my writing style feel free to visit and say hi over at my blog: www.YazmiinAktar.com

xoxo


1 comment:

  1. Amazing, your lipsticks shades are so attract full and beautiful. That's why you are popular among the women's. While I am popular among the household. I am giving help through Pest Extermination Company in New York, to kill the pests.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love for you to leave me some comments.. they make me happy!

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)