Social Media Icons Update

Thursday 14 November 2013

Just a quick post to say I've finally sorted all my social media icons on the sidebar (-->) which should make it a lot easier to find me all over the internet seeing as I've signed up to almost every social media site!

Here's the icons with their links below too, just in case you didn't realise I'm on another platform to follow too <3


Emailwww.twitter.com/frootibeautywww.instagram.com/frootibeautywww.youtube.com/frootibeautymuawww.pinterest.com/frootibeautyhttp://frootibeauty.tumblr.com/http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/2145437/frootibeauty

See you on these other sites, feel free to comment and say hi!

 

2 comments:

  1. Love them hun. They look nice and clear/bold so we can all find you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Annie, Aysh and I look like we have perfected a choreographed dance routine with our contouring actions. Superb photos of a highly memorable day.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love for you to leave me some comments.. they make me happy!

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)